This is a web analytics service.
Google Ireland Limited
Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
Data processing purposes
This list represents the purposes of data collection and processing.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website in order to compile reports on website activity. We use the information obtained for optimization and marketing purposes.
- web beacons
This list contains all (personal) data collected by or through the use of this service.
- IP address and geographical location
- Browser and device information (e.g. the operating system)
- Referrer URL
- App updates
- Flash version
- Java script support (enabled: yes or no)
- Browsing behavior information, e.g., what search query was used before being redirected to us and when our website was visited, what products were viewed, added to the shopping cart, or purchased, information about the colors, prices, styles, and photos of the products viewed, information about whether the visitor clicked on a link, image, or text, or interacted with other widgets, or downloaded a file or image.
- Timestamp and URL of the page where the event occurred.
The following is the required legal basis for processing data.
- Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- Google Ireland Limited
- Google LLC
- Alphabet Inc.
Data protection officer of the processing company
Below you will find the email address of the data protection officer of the processing company.
Transfer to third countries
This service may transfer the collected data to another country. Please note that this service may transfer data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area and to a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection. If the data is transferred to the United States, there is a risk that your data may be processed by U.S. authorities for control and monitoring purposes, without any possible redress available to you. Below is a list of countries to which the data will be transferred. This may be for various purposes, such as storage or processing.
Please note that Google may transfer data to a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) and to a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection. The collected data is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA.
Below you can see the longest potential storage time on a device set when using the cookie storage method and when using other methods.
- Maximum limit for storing cookies: 2 years.