(1) You respect the privacy of other users, do not impersonate others and do not engage in fraudulent activities. When creating your account and on your profile you use your real name and your real age. You may only create one account.
(2) You will not allow any third party to access your account and you will inform us immediately if any third party has access to your account.
(3) Furthermore, you agree that you:
- do not act unlawfully or unprofessionally and are not dishonest, offensive or discriminatory;
- Do not misrepresent your identity, age, present or past positions, qualifications or affiliations with any person or organization;
- not disclose information that you do not have permission to disclose;
- do not stalk or harass other users of the app;
- Do not create or operate a pyramid scheme, scam, or other similar practice; or;
- do not develop, support, or use software, devices, scripts, robots, other types of mobile code, or other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plug-ins, and add-on or other technologies) to scrape or further exfiltrate Vancy or its Services or copy profiles and other data from the Services.
(4) You grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual right to use all information you provide. This includes, but is not limited to, the reproduction and publication of the information and the improvement of our services (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing, and otherwise making such content available to the public at large, whether in whole or in part, and in any format or medium now known or hereafter developed). We may assign or sublicense the foregoing license to our affiliates and successors without your consent.
(5) Note: All text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, images and other intellectual property not owned by you belongs to third parties or us. You have no rights to the Content of other Members or to our Content (except as provided in the next paragraph (6)) and may use the personal information of other Vancy Users only to the extent consistent with Vancy's purpose as a business networking platform. Data of other users may not be used for commercial purposes, sending spam, harassment, stalking or unlawful threats.
(6) We grant you a non-exclusive, limited, personal, non-transferable and revocable license - with no right to sublicense - to access and use our content, subject to the following conditions:
- you may use, sell, modify or distribute our content only to the extent permitted by the features of the app;
- You may not use our name as a metatag or keyword and/or in hidden text;
- you may not create products derived from our content or scrape, disable, decompile, analyze or in any way commercially exploit our content, in whole or in part; and
- you may only use our content for lawful purposes.
(7) Users of the Site agree not to post any content that is unlawful or immoral under German law, European law, or any general sense of the law.
(8) You accept that Vancy does not have an availability of 100%. Vancy strives for an availability of its own offer of more than 95%. This takes into account, for example, maintenance and security updates that negatively affect availability.
(9) You accept that we cannot guarantee the correctness and presentation of the posted content. Furthermore, we cannot be held liable for the content posted by other Vancy users and any legal consequences resulting therefrom. However: You release us from all claims of third parties in case of entries on the Vancy platform and other publications by you.
(10) You have no claims on the type and positioning of content, unless this was explicitly agreed.
(11) The availability or maintenance of the content and user content is not guaranteed or warranted. Content and User Content may be discontinued or changed at any time. We also have the right to change the App at any time, in whole or in part, or to discontinue its operation, in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily.